Week 26: Social Media Series: Absolute Beginners Design & Present an Instagram Mockup
- Instagram Grid Mock: Mockup by Marina D
- Mordern Balconies: Photo by Stas Ovsky on Unsplash (Link no longer available)
- Haircare, Skincare, and Other Products on Shelves: Photo by Anna Sullivan on Unsplash
- Sunrise from the Clouds: Photo by Kenrick Mills on Unsplash
- Woman Below Neon Sign: Photo by Allison Heine on Unsplash
- Airplane Wing Against a White Sky: Photo by Masaaki Komori on Unsplash
- Flowers Set infront of a White Wall: Photo by Sylvie Tittel on Unsplash
- The Flatiron Building: Photo by the Cereal Team featured on their site
- White Bookshelf: Photo by Carolyne Grod on bloglovin.com (Link no longer available)
Mockups, Smart Objects
Instagram, App Editing
Week 39: Create promotion and brand materials with your own optical art design piece in Adobe Illustrator
Week 30: Create a punchy typographic Xmas gif, then we show you how to embed in your email signature!
Week 27: Social Media Series: Learn to shoot, style and edit an image for your social media channels
Subscribe to DEX
Subscribe to DEX and never miss a tutorial!
Learn More About DEX
Who is this for?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level designer. There is a brief to suit you. Follow the instructions in the brief to the letter.
How do I submit my work?
Once you're done upload your image to share. We may upload your image to our new Instagram page, be sure to include your Insta handle (@username) so we can credit you. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can just type in your name. Leave your details blank if you like.
What is a good size for the images?
Please make sure your image is of good resolution, it shouldn’t exceed more than 5mb or thereabouts. png, jpeg, svg all acceptable formats. By uploading your image you're giving us permission to publish it.
Can I subscribe to this awesome concept?
If you would like to receive an email from us each week with the brief and video, be sure to subscribe at the top right of this page. We won’t share your information or be spammy.
What if I want to go further?
If you love what we do, and think you would like to try your hand at becoming a designer. Check out our courses here.
Can I contribute?
If you would like to become a regular video contributor, let us know. Even though we offer them for free, we pay contributors. Or if there is a technique that you would really like to learn, email us a visual, and any ideas you may have.
Can I contact The Graphic Design School
Anything else you need or want to ask contact us at: email@example.com
Can I be a voice of TGDS?
If you want to spread the good word to your design friends feel free to share this page on social media ;)